Friday 28 December 2012

CROCHET MANDALA

Crocheting in the round...

Just over a year ago I set myself the task to teach myself to crochet. This lead me to spending many hours looking at other peoples makes and designs on the Internet Baffled, confused and somewhat jealous I wanted to know immediately how to do things, create wonderful colourful designs and items.   Well, I'm please to share that I can now read patterns, follow direction and adapt pieces. 
Recently I came across this blog while looking for a simple round pattern to follow for my first attempt of crocheting in a circle.   http://karinaandehaak.blogspot.co.uk/, although it's not in english there is a translate button that I opted to use. Some of the translation is lost but it was still pretty easy to follow. It a good site for inspiration ...I could have kept working in the round and belive it would have been a huge blanket in no time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment